At LT Home Healthcare, we recognize that children with disabilities have unique healthcare needs and we want to help them get the appropriate care and support they require. We are proud to offer Texas STAR Kids benefits to young people aged 20 years old and below who have disabilities or complex healthcare needs, are covered by Medicaid, and meets at least one of the following criteria set by STAR Kids, Texas Health and Human Services:
- Acquire SSI and Medicare
- Acquire services through a Medicaid Buy-In program
- Acquire services through the Medically Dependent Children Program (MDCP) waiver
- Acquire Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Acquire services through the Youth Empowerment Services (YES) waiver
- Reside in a nursing facility or a community-based intermediate care facility for individuals with intellectual disabilities or other related conditions (ICF/IID)
- Acquire services through any of the following Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) Intellectual and Developmental Disability (IDD) waiver programs:
- Deaf Blind with Multiple Disabilities (DBMD)
- Texas Home Living (TxHmL)
- Home and Community-Based Services (HCS)
- Community Living Assistance and Support Services (CLASS)
Through our Personal Care Service (StarKids), eligible clients can enjoy Case Management, Medical Care, Doctor Visits, Dental Care, Vision Care, Non-Emergency Transportation Services, and more.
Get In Touch
If you would like to learn more, contact us at 832-447-7130 / 833-4LT-CARE (833-458-2273).